Sunday 22 April 2012

New Blog Linky Party

After reading Ginny of Fish Creek Studio's latest post today, ( thanks, Ginny! ), I hopped over to pay Marcia's Crafty Sewing & Quilting Blog  a visit.  Marcia's a professional freestyle long arm quilter and she's hosting a linky party for new bloggers like me!




It is so thoughtful of her to come with such a great idea, giving new bloggers an opportunity to connect with other bloggers who share the same interests.   Do stop by her blog and if you are a new blogger with less than 50 followers link up and join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog over at Marcia's New Blog Linky Party! Nice to meet you! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I'll have to check it out. Wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award - find the details on my blog http://plumandjune.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the NEW Quilter's Blog Linky Party! Thanks for posting about it and adding the button!
    I would like to invite you to share your posts at the weekly Minutes for Me linky Parties.
    Plus check out the May for Me page and join in the fun of the May for Me Celebration and link up to that too!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

If you haven't allowed blogger to "show" your email address, I can only respond to you here - so please check back.